A bit about me...

My photo
A daydreamer who wants to one wants to explore any possibility as much as she can. Yes, it sounds cheesy but I love cheese!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Toying with sex counseling.

It seems the more and more I think about.  It seems I would focus a career in writing about well...SEX. Also, to just be a counselor for it.

It combines majority of the things I like to do: Writing, talking with people, learning about different techniques, counseling, and SEX!

Plus, it gives me an excuse to go to burlesque shows on the side.

I always heard the comments that it is easy for people to talk to me about such things.  I enjoy listening to people's sexual problems and doing my best to help them out even if it is just lending an ear. A woman around 50 years young ^.^ actually went up to me to tell me she was amazed how she can actually approach me about such matters.

But like the woman who approached me, coming terms with my interest in sexuality was not easy. It was so hard to admit that I wanted career involving sex because I always wanted to work with children somehow. Also, such matters use to make me blush.  In fact, I wanted to be a writer for kids book. I can still do it. I just have to do it under a different name because if some one were type Daisy J Knight on google some of my erotic poetry will come up. (I am a citizen of a country with "Christian" ideals.)

I do like writing for little kids and fantasy but I haven't been able to come up with anything whimsical or the like lately.  It appears I have grown to enjoy to write more and to learn more the erotic over the years.

Making  a career out of this and then write for "alternative" magazines about my discoveries. Or, to simply give advice.

Not to mention, because of my internship at the Center of Sex and Culture, (Which I still have, Thank heavens!), it will not be so difficult to try. I do have to remember though, it is going to be hard work but it will be worth it.

Right now I have to  focus on finishing translating some things for SSEXBBOX.

Any advice about about all this?








1 comment:

  1. A substantial entire body associated with analysis outlining the potency of EFT today is out there Sexualberatung

    ReplyDelete