A bit about me...

My photo
A daydreamer who wants to one wants to explore any possibility as much as she can. Yes, it sounds cheesy but I love cheese!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Busy Bee..bzzz

I have been so distracted because of midterms and the fact I have been hanging in Liverpool for the past week exploring parts Lancashire.  I really love it around here. I know I had the option to explore Paris, Vienna, or other more famous cities. But, I wanted to be some place where I feel more at home since I have made a load of new friends around here. I do not regret it one bit.

How did I grow from this?

First off, I went to this place called the Mello Mello in Liverpool and read some poetry out loud. I was happy the people liked it especially my boyfriend. I could have done better in my opinion. But, I was so proud that I was able to get on stage to do my first spoken word and just voice my opinion. I was able to write three poems in one night. The rush was so amazing.

I just want to focus on writing and becoming a counselor somehow.

Plus, I got to be some very inspirational people who regardless of the economy are working really hard to get creative projects done.

Biggest example,  my friends are working in creating a new film in Liverpool about these nerds going on a crazy adventure to see the 3 original Star Wars film back to back. It's like Scott Pilgrim, Super Bad, with more sci-fi. If you don't like Star Wars, that's okay, it will still make you laugh.

CLICK HERE!>>>>>>> I Have Bad Feeling About This  <<<<<CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment